Checklist to Determine Contractor's Compliance with Omnibus Procurement Act
For Contracts of $1 Million or More
1. Contractor has copy of the NYS Directory of Certified Minority-and-Women-Owned Business Enterprises:
2. Contractor has solicited quotes from firms listed in the Directory?
3. Contractor has contacted the NYS Department of Economic Development to obtain listings of NYS subcontractors and suppliers for products and services currently purchased from out-of-state/foreign firms?
4. Contractor has utilized other sources to identify NYS subcontractors and suppliers (such as Thomas Register, inhouse vendor list)?
If yes, please identify source.
5. Contractor has placed advertisement in NYS newspaper(s)?
6. Contractor has participated in vendor outreach conferences?
7. Contractor has provided New York State residents notice of new employment opportunities resulting from this contract through listing any such positions with the Community Services Division of the NYS Department of Labor, or providing such notification by another method?
8. Contractor attests to compliance with the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972
(P.L. 92-261), as amended?
Note: If contractor has determined that