State University Student Assistance (SUSTA)
October 13, 1981
This procedure item applies to:
A. Campus Eligibility and Accounting Procedures
The state-operated campuses that receive allocations are eligible to distribute SUSTA funds:
2. When available, these funds are posted to the University Accounting System under University-wide account number 181581-xx.
B. Student Eligibility
1. Each campus must establish and consistently implement written eligibility guidelines and retain documentation of student eligibility according to those guidelines. Campus guidelines must include the following:
3. The campus must retain student eligibility documentation sufficient to support the program in the event of an audit.
2. Funds may be used for any direct or indirect cost of attendance allowance as determined by campus financial aid procedures.
3. In combination with other student financial aid funds, the SUSTA award may not exceed the total cost of attendance.
For more information contact the Office of Financial and Enrollment Policy at 518-443-5474.
There are no forms relevant to this procedure.
There are no related procedures relevant to this procedure.
Information about the New York State Tuition Assistance Program may be accessed from the NYS Higher Education Services Corporation.
There is no history relevant to this procedure.
There are no appendices relevant to this procedure.