Welcome to The SUNY Retirees Service Corps
About the SUNY Retirees Service Corps
The SUNY RSC was formed in early 2008 to serve retirees from all State University of New York (SUNY) community colleges, state-operated colleges and universities, affiliated organizations, and System Administration. The RSC seeks to promote a strong retiree-campus-community connection by linking retirees to service opportunities, information, and resources that enhance their retirement.
Some of the services this website offers are:
- Resources for retirement preparation
- Resources for adjusting to retirement
- Connections to campus-based retiree organizations
- Listing of retiree benefits by campus
- News about SUNY retirees
We will be expanding the RSC website to include the following secure, password-protected services:
- An online directory of participating SUNY retirees
- A discussion forum for retirement concerns and issues
- Volunteer opportunity search capability
We invite you to explore the SUNY Retirees Service Corps website. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.