Planned Giving Options
Planned gifts are a structured way to leave a lasting impact on a SUNY campus. There are various Planned Giving options including:
- Name a SUNY Campus in your will or living trust
- Make a tax-free distribution from your IRA to a SUNY Campus Foundation
- Designate a SUNY Campus Foundation as a beneficiary of your IRA or Pension Plan
- Establish a planned gift that provides a lifetime income to you and/your spouse including a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift Ownership of a Life Insurance Policy
- Create a Permanent Endowment Fund
Use our Philanthropy Gift Calculator to see what planned gift may work for you.
If you are interested in setting up a planned gift and making an everlasting effect on a SUNY campus, please contact your SUNY Campus Advancement Office or email SUNY System’s Advancement Office at email@example.com.